Comedy booking Agents Can
Help Make The Show A Success.
Comedy booking agents
can help you make your corporate or holiday event a success.
Here are some tips to help you book a comic for your corporate event or holiday party.
There are a number of things you can do to insure the comedy show is a great success.
1. Get the right act for the event. Think about the audience the comic will be performing for. You may like edgy comedy but others may find it distasteful. Find the right act and they will be able to entertain without offending anyone at the same time.
Click here to watch some of the great stand up comics booked by Killer Comedy Online
2. Professional stand up comedy booking agents can help you find the right talent for your event. A good agency will be hooked up with hundreds of acts and will be able to find a good match for your event.
3. If you do try to book the comic yourself get there promo pack and bio prior to booking them. If you are booking a corporate event make sure they have experience performing for this kind of event. You don’t want the CEO and his wife sitting through some potty mouthed act he doesn’t like. You can avoid that by using an agent that will know who can work clean and still be funny.
4. Make sure the event will have good light and sound. It is required for a successful event. The stand up comedy booking agents can help you with this. The funniest act in the world will flop if the audience can not hear them.
5. If you are having a dinner at the event have the show on after the dinner has finished and the clean up is complete. Wait staff clearing dishes away are a distraction from the show.
6. Have some member of upper management introduce the comic by telling some of their credits(television, movies, past performances). They should also ask the audience to keep there conversation down to a minimum and turn off cell phones.
7. There is always someone that would enjoy being in on the act. If you have some inside information the comic can us let them know prior to the show. A good act will usually work with the audience some to get some of the better known members of the audience in on the act.
8 Most comedy shows of this kind will last 30 to 45 minuets. The comic may be able to do longer but it is always a good idea to leave them wanting more.
9. You may to have to provide a hotel room if the talent is from out of town. The comedy booking agent can take care of this detail if you want them to. The only other thing for you to do is sit back and enjoy the show and the praise from those that had such a good time at the party.
For personalized service booking your comedy event or club please contact us using the form below. Please give us as much information as you can such as type and location of the event
date of event and a way to contact you e-mail or phone number.
Thank you we will get back to you quickly with more information.